#ReactJS #Front-end #Visualization #Machine Learning #SaaS #Time-series #InstantML
At Tangent Works we are focused on building a state-of-the-art distributed machine learning product: TIM (Tangent Information Modeler).
TIM is an automatic model building engine for forecasting and anomaly detection on time-series data. It allows clients to make predictions using historical data instantaneously. Some customers integrate directly with the API, while others use our TIM Studio client. TIM Studio is user-friendly web interface that taps directly into the power of TIM.
And that’s where you come in… Do you want to use your React skills to build a user-friendly interface for visualizing complex time-series data and graphs? Are you looking to join a small team of dedicated developers using the latest technology? Then let’s talk!
Tangent Works is looking to hire people living in Belgium or Slovakia, but we have a remote-friendly culture. Coming to the office is optional.
- Development, analysis and testing of the TIM front-end components in ReactJS using DevOps/Agile methodology.
- Contribute to design discussions surrounding the micro-services related to
- UI components
- Visualization of complex time-series data
- Time-series data querying and pre-processing
- Asynchronous communication with other systems / micro-services
- Aim to exceed user expectations, ensuring that usability and performance are given equal considerations during design and development.
- Improve the computational performance of the front-end system
- Review proposed code and provide feedback
- Follow latest developments in front-end and web development eco-system
- ReactJS framework
- Knowledge of front-end and web development eco-system
- Design patterns in front-end development
- Experience with MVC framework
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development role
- Understanding DevOps
Additional Desirable Experience
- Python and/or Julia experience is a plus
- Docker containers
- Cloud environments (Microsoft Azure or AWS)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organised and self-driving with eye for detail and quality
- Great communicator in English that wants to get the job done.
- Bachelor / Master Degree
What we offer
- Not only a great package but also working in an international team (Slovakia, Belgium, UK, USA and growing)
- Position in Belgium or Slovakia (Bratislava)
- Remote working possible