#Python #ReactJS #Machine Learning #Time-series #InstantML
As a full-stack developer at Tangent Works you will work on building the front-end and back-end components of a distributed machine learning system TIM (Tangent Information Modeller).
TIM is an automatic model building engine for forecasting and anomaly detection on time-series data. This product introduces InstantML – a new perspective on machine learning that brings ML closer to the end user and is a next step after AutoML. From technical perspective, TIM is a set of micro-services written in Python and Julia with REST APIs deployable on premise, in the cloud and on the edge. Front-end components are implemented using ReactJS. Some of the components are exposed via plug-ins to widely recognized BI platforms like Qlik, Alteryx, PowerBI, … and cloud platforms like Azure and Amazon.
This is a dream job for people passioned about code that drives machine learning to the next level.
- Development, analysis and testing of the TIM micro-services using DevOps/Agile methodology in Python and ReactJS.
- Contribute to design discussions surrounding the micro-services related to
- Complex time-series data querying and pre-processing
- Asynchronous communication with other systems / micro-services
- UI components
- Aim to exceed user expectations, ensuring that usability and performance are given equal considerations during design and development.
- Improve the computational performance of the system
- Review proposed code and provide feedback
- Follow latest developments in Python and web development eco-system
- ReactJS framework
- Python language and knowledge of Python eco-system
- Design patterns in Python
- Experience with MVC frameworks
- Docker Containers
- Several years of experience in software engineering/development role (back-end and/or front-end)
- Understanding DevOps
Additional Desirable Experience
- Julia experience is a plus
- Cloud environments (Microsoft Azure or AWS)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organised and self-driving with eye for detail and quality
- Great communicator in English that wants to get the job done.
- Bachelor / Master Degree
What we offer
- Not only a great package but also working in an international team (Slovakia, Belgium, UK, USA and growing)
- Position in Belgium or Slovakia
- Remote working possible