#Machine Learning #SaaS #Azure #Amazon #Kubernetes #Time-series #InstantML
As a solution architect at Tangent Works you will work on architecture of the front-end and back-end components of a distributed machine learning system TIM (Tangent Information Modeller).
TIM is an automatic model building engine for forecasting and anomaly detection on time-series data. This product introduces InstantML – a new perspective on machine learning that brings ML closer to the end user and is a next step after AutoML. From technical perspective, TIM is a set of micro-services written in Python and Julia with REST APIs deployable on premise, in the cloud and on the edge. Front-end components are implemented using ReactJS. Some of the components are exposed via plug-ins to widely recognized BI platforms like Qlik, Alteryx, PowerBI, … and cloud platforms like Azure and Amazon.
This is a dream job for people passioned about architecture and cloud computing that drives machine learning to the next level.
- Design, analyse and propose architecture of TIM back-end and front-end components
- Lead and manage design discussions surrounding the micro-services related to
- API designs (REST, GraphQL)
- Complex time-series data querying and pre-processing
- Asynchronous communication with other systems / 3rd party APIs
- Integration with 3rd party solutions
- Cloud, edge, on-premise deployment and monitoring
- Aim to exceed user expectations, ensuring that usability and performance are given equal considerations during design and development.
- Improve the computational performance of the system
- Ensure zero downtime deployments
- Maintain and improve CI/CD processes
- Review proposed APIs and provide feedback
- Communication with technology partners
- Follow latest developments in cloud computing eco-system
- Several years of solid architectural role experience
- Design patterns in architecture (DDD etc.)
- Cloud computing (Azure, Amazon, …)
- Queue managers
- Docker Containers and orchestration, Container instances
- DevOps, CI/CD
- Release management
Additional Desirable Experience
- Python and/or Julia experience is a plus
- Front-end development/deployment experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organised and self-driving with eye for detail and quality
- Great communicator in English that wants to get the job done.
- Bachelor / Master Degree
What we offer
- Not only a great package but also working in an international team (Slovakia, Belgium, UK, USA and growing)
- Position in the Bratislava (Slovakia) team
- Remote working possible