As a customer Succes manager you are responsible for positioning the TIM solution to new customer and on closure also on board the customer with the product this requires good commercial and technical skills to the understand the TIM Offering.
Education, Skills Experience
- Attain sales targets for North American channel partner sales.
- Determine and hire new channel partners.
- Develop current channel partner relationships.
- Deliver partner sales and services training sessions.
- Develop partner marketing plans and events.
- Assist partner sales persons and GMT field sales persons on sales opportunities.
- Handle partner C-Level executive relationships.
- Strategize on opportunistic partnerships.
- Determine companies to be partnered with for product selling.
- Strategize around partner management and build sales through partners.
- Assist partners to sell to customers.
- Develop materials needed by partners to sell products
- Strategize, understand and capitalize for partner to play in market space.
- Customer facing Experience, energized by engaging with customers
- Experience with partner models
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Good understanding of the Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence Space
- Great communicator that wants to get the job done.
- Highly organised and self-driving with eye for detail and quality
- Bachelor / Master Degree
Positions in Europe - Belgium